My Listing Services
My marketing plan is designed to maximize the exposure of your property. These advanced techniques will continue to ensure proven results.
- I will place your Home on the Multiple Listing Service. By way of network links and printed weekly publications, more than 10,000 local realtors will immediately know that your home is for sale!
- A 'For Sale' sign outside will notify the public that your home is on the market.
- Photos will be taken, and together we will decide upon the best images, your home will then also be listed on my exclusive Real Estate web site.
- I will hold an ‘Agents Open House’ to allow other agents actively working in the area to view your home. This will avoid unnecessary showings to potential purchasers. The ‘Agents Open’ will allow Realtors to generate greater awareness, amongst potential buyers, of your property’s specific details.
- I will contact all Buyer’s who have viewed my website over the past weeks but have not yet purchased. These individuals are often major prospects.
- I will contact all buyers’ agents working at Select Properties. These realtors are aware of a good number of serious buyers looking for a property.
- If required or proactive, minor cosmetic changes to your home may be suggested to maximize the sale price, so that you get the most out of your investment.
- Showings will be ‘By Appointment Only’ and you will receive one or two days advance notice of each showing. Properties sell more quickly ‘By Appointment Only’. There will be no public showing on weekends, unless authorized by you.
- To stimulate maximum interest in your property, and to allow multiple groups to view at the same time, I recommend only one showing per day-with advance notice. We can promote multiple offers and minimize scheduling inconveniences by using this marketing technique.
- When you get an offer, I will discuss and review it with you in private. You do not have to decide immediately and you should consult with others if you like.
- REMEMBER- just because you get an offer does NOT mean you HAVE to SELL. The offer is just that, an offer; you must accept is before it becomes a binding contract.
- Moving dates are flexible. One month or six, it’s your call.
- Necessary documentation required by banks and lawyers will be distributed to you by my office.
- If you are planning on purchasing another property, please contact me so that I can make arrangements to explain the process involved in finding and negotiating a fair price for your new home.
I will also:
- Prepare a comparative market analysis to establish fair market value with you.
- Prepare and sign a listing contract.
- Submit and register listing contract to the MLS board and advertise on the Internet
- Design and Install "For Sale" sign on the property.
- Notify the top 100 agents of this new listing
- Phone all potential buyers with the details of the listing.
- Arrange showings for other agents.
- Contact you regularly with verbal progress reports.
- Review marketing activities with you.
- Pre-qualify potential buyers
- Present and discuss all offers on property with you.
- Negotiate the transaction with other agent.
- Finalize the closing.
- Other Services...
You deserve the honesty, courtesy and professionalism I can offer.
Please contact me directly at (778)-838-7554 with any questions you may have.